When everything is going all digital and electronic, why not our watches?
In this Fitbit sense review, we talk about another of Fitbit’s latest inventions.
Fitbit, which was founded in 2008, is an American consumer electronics company.
It has been creating wearable technology, which is also wireless mainly for physical fitness and activity tracking for its audience worldwide.
Some of its wearable technology includes smartwatches, pedometers that help monitor the health of a person, including the heart rate, steps taken in a day, stairs climbed and even the quality of sleep an individual has.
Because of this unique technology, it is one of the most expensive yet bought brands.
But even after reading about the work and the status of the company, you would wonder if buying the Fitbit sense smartwatch would be worth it?
So, to help you make a better-informed decision about the Fitbit sense review, we have compiled this comprehensive article.
So let us get right into the good, the bad and other areas of the smartwatch.
Fitbit sense smartwatch
The Fitbit sense smartwatch is considered the most advanced smartwatch launched by the company yet.
It has different innovative sensors that track different health metrics, allowing you to manage any stress.
But that is not all; there are many other noticeable reasons to buy the watch.
- For instance, it has a voice assistant, so you can use Alexa or Google Assistant and ask questions related to weather, set alarms or do any other chore easily.
- You can also try the Bluetooth feature and receive all your calls, messages and applications notifications on the watch. Not just this, but send quick voice and message replies as well.
- Extended battery life is another feature that cannot be overlooked. One week of non-stop battery life with fast charging is the way to go.
- Like on the phone, you can download numerous applications for fun, sports or even fitness. Music or fitness, everything goes side by side.
- Exercises tracking allows you to get real-time statistics or SmartTrack recognizes and records them for you.
- Forgot your wallet? No worries, you can pay at any retail store accepting contactless payments through your smartwatch.
- The Fitbit app helps you to review your entire progress in one place while simultaneously accessing the premium membership for personalized guidance.
- This feature is a ladies special. They can use their smartwatch to log periods and keep an active track of their symptoms and ovulation. So, the entire cycle at one place.
But with these good points, we have some bad points that might make you think twice before coming up with the decision to buy it.
- For starters, the watch is a bit tricky, and you need someone’s help to put it on yourself.
- Then you do remember the feature of sending voice pr text replies? But it so happens that you cannot send customized text or voice messages.
- The smartwatch also features GPS synchronization, but it so happens that the sync takes longer than usual.
- Not only this, but the apps also take a longer time to load than others which can be a bit irritating for some people.
- Last but not least is the looks and safety of the smartwatch. As much as we love the smartwatch along with its looks and beauty, it so happens that the screen can easily break.
So, it would be best if you were extra careful with it.
After covering the pros and cons, we move on to the next important part of the Fitbit sense review.
Which is about the price.
Fitbit sense price
The Fitbit since the price is currently $299.95, but you can keep checking the Fitbit website.
They do put up discounts, and you might get lucky and get the watch at a reasonable, discounted price.
Also, when you purchase the watch, it includes the watch face, water-resistant infinity band with a loop, peg closure and charger.
Choosing to pay front the Fitbit website directly can help you play through other easy ways as well, including the interest-free instalments over six weeks.
If you do not like it, you can request a refund on the watch within 45 days.
The smartwatch initially comes with a 1-year warranty, but if you are going to be wearing it regularly, you should buy the extra coverage. It will be helpful.
Fitbit sense vs versa 3
Overall, the features of both Fitbit sense and versa three-match, but there are only a few differences between the two devices.
Fitbit sense is a more expensive device and has an ECG sensor that measures electrodermal activity.
Versa 3 is cheaper than the Fitbit sense smartwatch and has less advanced features than its competitors.
These advanced features include weight tracking, calorie intake, water intake but nothing else.
So, all in all, the Fitbit sense is a stylish smartwatch offering various features. It seems to be a good option if you are keenly involved in monitoring your heart rate and sleep habits.
But if not, you can go for a much cheaper version as well.
We sincerely hope that the Fitbit sense review was clear enough to help you decide if you would be interested in buying the watch and testing out all its features.